How to troubleshoot Microsoft surface pro4?
Microsoft is a network of many IT field products, this is a particular brand known in the market for providing users with a lot of computer products it is the most trusted brand in the market. Microsoft products are known in the market for their advanced technical set up and also for the many attractive features that these products have in store for the users all around the globe.
But, on one hand where the features and technologies of these Microsoft products make the day to day functions easy on the system for the user than on other hands it is also seen that the users do get stuck at some point or the other with some of the other Microsoft product that they are using therefore in such a case it is advisable that the user gets connected with the team of trained and certified technicians and gets the issues resolved.
Such as here in this particular blog we will discuss basic troubleshooting of Microsoft surface pro4, this is an advanced product developed by Microsoft as a tablet but it is a produ8ct that has almost all the required features hence we can say it is not a tablet but it is a laptop with a design as compact as that of a tablet.
But, being a technical product if the Microsoft surface pro4 gets into any sort of technical issue then in order to get a basic troubleshoot done it is advisable that the user follows the below-given procedure-
- If the power cord is broken: If in case there is some issue with the power cord then, in that case, it is advisable that the user gets the power cord replaced.
- Surface pen not working: If in case the surface pen is not working then, in that case, it is advisable the user checks the tip of the surface pen and the user should also check the Bluetooth connection with the pen, if these two factors are not at fault then in that case the user needs to get the battery replaced.
- Not turning on or stuck in sleep mode: In order to fix this issue, it is advisable that the user follows the below-given steps:-
- On the device hold the power button for 30 seconds
- Press the power button for 30 seconds and then leave it, after that press the power button along with the volume up button for around 15 seconds and then leave them after that wait for 10 seconds and then press the power button to get the device started.
- If still, the issue continues then that means there is some issue with the power button and then, in that case, the user needs to get the power button replaced.
I hope this gets your Microsoft surface pro4 back to normal working but still, if you find yourself stuck with the problems then the Microsoft technicians are the last resorts.